At California Roofs and Solar, we specialize in residential roofing for the benefit of our clients in Modesto, CA. We have more than 20 years experience as a residential roofing company, and we bring this experience to bear on every job we accept. If you wonder about the importance of skill and accomplishment from your residential roofing contractors, consider this: your roof serves to protect the largest investment you’ll ever make. When we perform residential roofing installations or repairs, we keep this fact firmly in mind. Our overall goal? To give you a roof that realizes all the potential of its materials, and provides for decades of dependable service.
The secrets to our success are hard work, dependability, and the employment of first-rate contractors, materials, and equipment. We never cut corners when it comes to residential roofs. In fact, we treat every roofing project as if it will serve to protect our very own families. Whether you need minor repairs to your flashing, or the tear-off of an old roof and installation of a new, you can count on California Roofs and Solar for unbeatable service. When the time comes to choose a residential roofing company in Modesto, CA, make the right choice in California Roofs and Solar. To ask any questions or get started on service, call us today at 209-500-4271.
Our Residential Roofing Services
We offer a comprehensive array of residential roofing services. We also recommend regular inspections to secure the integrity of your roof and guarantee its future performance. Like any component of a home, a roof will need periodic maintenance in order to maintain its appearance and value. In order to ensure that this is completed in a timely manner, we encourage everyone to find a trusted roofing partner. When the time comes for emergency repairs or roof replacement, you do not want to waste precious time dealing with dishonest or amateur contractors. Write down our number, 209-500-4271, and remember to phone California Roofs and Solar for all your roofing needs.
We service a variety of residential roof types, including:
- 3 Tab Shingles: The most economical and common type of roofing, 3 tab shingles offer a traditional appearance and excellent value.
- Architectural Shingles: An upgrade to 3 tab shingles, architectural shingles have improved durability, a longer lifespan, and an attractive appearance.
- Clay Tile: A premium material, clay tile roofing can last for up to 80 years, and represents a great value in terms of overall longevity.
- Concrete Tile: While they don’t have the lifespan of clay tiles, concrete tiles will still persist for 40 years or so. They are also fairly economical.
- Spanish Tile: Nothing says elegance like Spanish tile. If you want a roof that will make a truly striking impression, settle for nothing less.
If you do not see your roof above, call us anyway. We always strive to accommodate new clients, because we feel that every home deserves the benefit of a superb roof. You shouldn't settle for anything less than excellence when it comes to your roofing. The team at California Roofs and Solar has made excellence an everyday affair.
Residential Roof Repair
In order to prevent worsening damage and more expensive repairs, it becomes important to pay attention to your roof’s repair needs. If you have an asphalt shingle roof, keep aware for missing or displaced shingles, bruising from hail damage, creased, cracked or otherwise damaged shingles, and the loss of roofing granules. So long as you catch repair needs early, you can save your roof from further deterioration and enable its full lifespan. An easy way to stay on top of your roof’s needs is to schedule periodic inspections from a trusted, professional residential roofing company like California Roofs and Solar.
Residential Roof Installation
If you have a new construction home, or a house that needs a replacement roof, California Roofs and Solar is the team to trust. A roof is a big investment, and can devalue quickly if installed incorrectly or with materials of lackluster quality. When the time comes to choose a contractor, make sure to go with qualified, well-reviewed professionals. At California Roofs and Solar, we’ve spent more than 20 years installing roof systems optimized for peak performance. We accomplish this through the use of quality materials and personnel, a dedication to hard work, and a desire to exceed every possible expectation.
Signs of a Good Residential Roofing Contractor
On the subject of choosing a contractor, you’ll want to look for certain indicators of a company’s trustworthiness, skill, and integrity. We at California Roofs and Solar take great pride in our reputation, and seek to bolster it across every job. Our crew serves to embody the qualities that define excellent roofing contractors, and can serve as a model for the type of contractor you ought to choose.
The next time you need a residential roofing contractor, do a little research to determine if they have:
- Experience: The single-most important quality to look for is experience. You should always ask to see a potential roofer’s portfolio, as experienced crews will have ample documentation of past jobs.
- Affordable Pricing: Quality contractors will have pricing that’s affordable, but not rock-bottom cheap. You want affordability as an indicator of fairness, but should avoid those contractors who undercut the competition. This strategy suggests they may cut corners, or employ shoddy materials.
- Timeliness: Does the contractor return your calls? Do they keep their appointments? If the answer to either of these is “no,” look elsewhere for a roofer. The last thing you want is a contractor that will take ages to complete your roof, as it will leave your home highly vulnerable to storm damage.
Your Local Residential Roofing Company
California Roofs and Solar has set a new standard for what defines excellence in a residential roofing company in Modesto, CA. We work hard for all of our clients, keep our appointments, and operate from a position of honesty and integrity. The next time you have any residential roofing needs, including repair or installation, give us a call at 209-500-4271. We’ll happily discuss your project, answer any questions, and set up a time for service.